Topics

What’s on my bench

BANOFALK

Hello All

Currently, I am trying to make a rider on a trotting horse. So far, the action is pretty good. Hopefully the rider will hold rigid reigns which will cause the horse’s head to nod. There is quite a lot of action from the simple cams. The supporting tail is not as weak as it looks. It encases a hexagonal steel Allen key!

Regards

Barry

Hi Barry...
Thanks for posting.  You do very fine woodwork!  It's also fun getting a glimpse around your studio...for example it looks like you've got a bucket of rounds in the background.  I love seeing other people's studios.
Your automata looks like fun.  I'm looking forward to seeing a video when it's finished.
Creating automata near San Diego, California