Topics

Welcome Paul

Thanks for joining the Automata forum.  We consider Automata to be "Machines that replicate human, animal, or inanimate objects’ motions, capabilities, and/or everyday tasks. These can be and cranked, motor driven, or computer controlled.”   This definition may be expanded as time flows. We welcome all Automata relevant conversation.  Please feel free to discuss creating, buying, selling, designing, techniques, solutions.  This group is actively moderated...it is the moderators objective to ensure that the group stays on topic, that members are civil, and that there is a minimum of spam.  It is to the benefit of all interested in Automata that this group be active and healthy.

We are a new group that is just getting started.  We welcome your participation.

Cheers
Marc and Jim, the group moderators