Topics

Video, Links to...

This post is to anchor a thread focused on Automata Video.  This thread may become "sticky".
A group Wiki page has been started which will detail links to videos that have been recommended by members of this group.

To have links added to the Wiki page please simply reply to this message with your recommendation.  One of the Moderators will add the link to the Wiki page.  Please allow 24-48 hours for the link to be added.  The moderator will reply to your request informing you when the link has been added.  The links will be listed in alphabetical order.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Based on an active thread in this group...and a question posed by Otto...I've added Thomas Kuntz and Francois Junod to the Video Links Wiki page.
Thanks Otto.
-
-Jim Coffee-
creating automata near San Diego, California
one of the group moderators
JamesCoffee.com

Otto <nexus88@...>

Hi Jim,

If you decide on having Meet the Makers type of videos, I would especially suggest this one for Thomas Kuntz:

Clockwork Monsters : The Art and Automata of Thomas J. Kuntz -...

and this one for François Junod:

Junod's Wonderland

Both videos are around 5 minutes.

Thank you Otto...
I've added these excellent links.

On Tue, 15 Oct 2019 at 20:57, Otto via Groups.Io <nexus88=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Jim,

If you decide on having Meet the Makers type of videos, I would especially suggest this one for Thomas Kuntz:

Clockwork Monsters : The Art and Automata of Thomas J. Kuntz -...

and this one for François Junod:

Junod's Wonderland

Both videos are around 5 minutes.

Mike

Do yourself a favor and check out Ivan Morgans website and YouTube channel. I thoroughly enjoy his automata, humor and creativity. He is a real treat. I am surprised I didn't run across these sites before now.
https://www.youtube.com/user/positivelycreative
http://www.positivelycreative.co.uk/

I wrote and invited him to join us here, hopefully he does.

--
Tag, your it!
Mike

My Website

BANOFALK

Hello ALL

Came across this web site yesterday – very entertaining. And lo and behold – on the Oct 2015 page there is a link to a French Fulling machine! – similar to the one I’ve just finished.

Regards

Barry

Hi Mike...
Thanks for sharing these links.  I've added them to the forum wiki.