Topics

This forum is in beta mode July-August.

Good morning....
This forum, which is provided to encourage automata conversation, is in a sort of beta mode until the September/October issue of Automata Magazine is published.  This forum will be introduced in the September/October issue.  For the next two months at least I will be posting new messages at a rather rapid rate.  I'll be doing this to bulk up the message content of the forum and to give anyone who might come across the group a bit of a hint about what is going on.  Though I say that the group is in beta mode...understand that it is full functioning.  Any questions or problems with the group can easily be addressed to the group moderators simply by posting a message into the group.

Jim Coffee
a forum moderator
San Diego, California

Automata Magazine