Topics

This concept tickles my automata fancy

I've been wanting to create an automata that remembers COVID-19.  I spotted this article this morning and I cannot get the idea out of my mind in terms of building an automata that demonstrates this idea.  Don't know if I'll ever do it...my time is precious...but thought I would share anyway.  Perhaps one of you will think this is just what you were looking for?  In my vision, I see the tubes hanging from suspenders.  Imagine the world with everyone dressed this way!
Cheers from San Diego
Jim Coffee

autopilotjim

What a great idea!

Gus

A couple of Covid ideas, which if it continues worldwide as it has, I will probably fabricate;

A -   A shopfront is seen, its  window stacked with toilet paper. Standing in front of the window is a group of people with their backs
        to the viewer. In unison, the raise their arms, and bend forward seeming to worship what they see.....title " Saved !"

B -  A head, wearing a mask over the lower face is sitting at a restaurant table, food on  a plate. As the arm raises towards the
      mouth with the food, the mask flips open to reveal the opened mouth, ready to receive...... title, " Covid19  Mask"

Regards,
Gus

Keep Safe

Hi Gus...
Your item B. should exist in real life...it would be useful.
Good idea.
-Jim, in San Diego-