Topics

Sticky Topic

Greetings automatists:
I am trying an experiment with the Favorite Suppliers post.  I've made it 'sticky'.  I believe that what this means is that it will remain at the top of the messages stack (when you view the forum online)...and will thus be much easier to find, to use, and to add to.  In the end perhaps the info should all go into the group Wiki...but for now I'd like to experiment with 'sticky' to how it works out.
Thanks, Mike, for posting Favorite Suppliers.  Of your three, two are on my list.
creating automata near San Diego, California
one of the group moderators
JamesCoffee.com