Topics

Simple Music For Difficult People

fabiomittino@...

Edited

Hello,
I'm a musician and I'm releasing Volume 3 of my project "Simple Music For Difficult People", which will be a concept album dedicated to automata, and I've collaborated with artist Francois Junod.
I've already released two original compositions with the same idea on my previous album and I've published two videos.
I thought you may enjoy watching them, and I hope you'll like the music too!
Regards
fabio

https://youtu.be/gD3cbhxedc0

https://youtu.be/Js0slh81Hkc

Greetings Fabio...
Thank you for joining the Automata Magazine forum and for sharing your music and videos with us.
I like your music and certainly enjoy the video that has been captured in Francois Junod's workspaces.  It is nice to see automata presented this way.

On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 06:43, <fabiomittino@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello,
I'm a musician and I'm releasing Volume 3 of my project "Simple Music For Difficult People", which will be a concept album dedicated to automata, and I've collaborated with artist Francois Junod.
I've already released two original compositions with the same idea on my previous album and I've published two videos.
I thought you may enjoy watching them, and I hope you'll like the music too!
Regards
fabio

https://youtu.be/gD3cbhxedc0

https://youtu.be/Js0slh81Hkc

Mike

Fabio, I thoroughly enjoyed the videos and music, they were both a real treat. Thanks for sharing them with us.
--
Bringing wood to life.
My Website