Topics

Sad Loss - The Passing of Keith Newstead

Ron K

Very saddened by the announcement of the passing of Keith Newstead.  A tragic loss for his family and all of us who loved his work. Will be sorely missed!

I was unaware.  Thanks for your email.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if his headstone was a beautiful automata?

On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 at 12:29, Ron K via groups.io <peter.pilot=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Very saddened by the announcement of the passing of Keith Newstead.  A tragic loss for his family and all of us who loved his work. Will be sorely missed!

Ron K

I don't consider myself a big social media consumer, but follow several makers on Instagram. Tom Haney first posted it and then I saw a post by the Cabaret Mechanical Theater. Sad to lose such talent at, in 2020 and an industrialized nation, age 64,  .