Topics

Introduction and whats on the bench

veeracer@...

Greetings all!

I have been fascinated with automata and such for quite some time and just recently I have finally decided to build some of my own.
While my building skills are, lets say, are still developing, and time is always an issue, I am thoroughly enjoying the process.
Unlike some others I have seen here, I am more of a build it and work out the kinks later rather than a meticulous planner.

Here is what I am currently working on. The oil rig will also have an SUV with turning wheels, The pinball machine will have also have 2 people and the butterfly base will have a flapping butterfly as well as a few characters in the base.

I really need to get these done as I seem to have more ideas than time :)