Topics

Inspiration

BANOFALK

Hello All
Over the years I have built up a good library of pictures of automata and interesting vintage toys. I am constantly revisiting these images for inspiration. It is surprising how my taste change – images that held little interest previously suddenly become the basis of a new project. One thing I have notice is the peculiarities of search engines. For example, you may come across an interesting item on Google images one day, then can not find it the next day no matter how hard you search. Indeed, the search results seem to change dramatically over time.
Some sites do not let you save the image but you can get around this with screen capture – two function keys on a laptop, or hold the off button on an Ipad and press the home button (forgive me if I am preaching to the knowledgeable). Another way is to save the web addresses – I have a long list!
Regards
Barry

Groups.io Links:

You automatically follow any topics you start or reply to.

View/Reply Online (#211) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_