Topics

How Does Jacquet Droz’s Android The Writer Work?

Otto <nexus88@...>

This information is not easy to come by at the moment — but I have this video in my bag... It should be enough to get the ball rolling.

Restauration des automates de Pierre et Henri Louis Jaquet Droz -...

With English subtitle

Hi Otto...
This video is humbling, inspirational, and educational.  Thanks for sharing.  I've added it to this groups Wiki page.
I also added a link to his Wikipedia page.