Topics

Excellent March-April 2020 issue

Thanks Marc...
Lots to this issue (as with all past issues).  I am impressed that you are able to crank out content of this quality for so many issues.  I've deep read many of the articles...still have some to go.

I never would have thought that automata and Lego would go in the same sentence...yet here they are...and they are pretty sweet.

Sam Zell automata...very interesting project.  I cannot imagine the concept development process.  It must have been painful, time-consuming, and time-sensitive.  Quite a project...year after year.  I've added a link to the forum wiki to YouTube's view of Sam Zell automata.

And there are many other very interesting articles.
I look forward to each issue. Thanks again.

Automata Magazine

Edited

Thanks Jim. I’m glad that you have been enjoying the magazine. I’ve certainly been enjoying putting it together. I have several interesting articles on file but am always looking for more. There’s a lot of great work out there but people seem reluctant to write about it. We’re always interested in new material, so I invite anyone with an idea to drop me a note at automatamag at comcast.com. —Marc