Topics

Daniel Fulco

I found the Daniel Fulco article (July/August Automata Magazine) to be very inspiring.  I would love to live near this guy, to perhaps have him as a friend and mentor.  Imagine what could be learned.  Some of this stuff is intimidating...for example an 880 pound automata is outside of the norm.  I cannot imagine myself imagining and then creating an 880 pound automata...what a glorious task. I also am awed at his ability to use "mixed media".  It seems that nothing is off limits...any material or technology is within bounds.  What a strong mind this guy must have!
This is a great article...very inspiring.
San Diego