Topics

COVID-19 Automata

Greetings...
This COVID-19 situation is unlike anything I've ever experienced.  Fortunately for me, it has not (yet) been a bad experience.
As I ponder what my next automata project is to be I keep thinking that I need to build an automata that memorializes this COVID-19 experience.
Thus far I've identified a 'ventilator' as a possible subject.  Not sure.  I think it's still too early in the game to decide.

Do you have thoughts?  Have you been considering building a COVID-19 themed automata?
Would like to know what you are thinking.

Cheers from San Diego
-Jim Coffee-

Automata Magazine

I, too, have been thinking of a COVID-19 automaton. All I’ll say at the moment is that I have an idea. If I can clear the decks somewhat, I may give it a go. Stay tuned. —Marc