Topics

Automatacon Update

veeracer@...

ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the continued developments on COVID-19 and for the safety of our attendees, we have decided to postpone AutomataCon to 2021. The new dates are May 21-23, 2021. The location and hotel will remain the same. Purchased tickets will be honored for the 2021 event, or refunds can be requested by e-mailing us. Anyone with hotel reservations should contact the hotel to change or cancel their reservations. More details can be found on our web site at http://www.automatacon.org/covid-19. Please be safe, and we hope to see you all in 2021.