Topics

An Interesting Korean automata video

Good evening...
I ran across this video a couple of days ago.  Before posting this link I've watched it several more times to ensure that I continued to see the value of posting the link.
To me, more than anything else, I am enjoying and appreciating all of the different methods that he uses to create movement.  These pieces are not painted and the videography is very good...so it's easy to see what is going on.  The spoken language is Korean...most of us won't be able to understand the spoken words...but there is still a lot of value.

Mario Núñez

Really.  There's a lot to learn there for me.

Mario