Topics

Almond coupling

Greetings...
Ran into this strange right angle drive coupling last night and thought that I would share with you.
I look forward to creating an automata one of these days that includes one or two of these.  Fascinating to watch operate.

Cheers from San Diego
-Jim Coffee-

autopilotjim

I've never seen that before. Very interesting. Although I'm completely new to automata, I find myself looking at mechanism animations and wondering which of them are within my skill level. The possibilities for movement are seemingly endless!  Here's my favorite channel with 1 or 2 new videos every week.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thang010146/videos

thanks

jim

Good morning Jim...
Nice referral.  These are quality animations...sort of like a modern-day 507 Mechanical Movements.  I'll add this link to the group video page later today.  Nice animations.  Many thanks.