Topics

A suggestion for What's On My Bench posts

Good evening all...
This forum is young...just getting formed.  I would like to suggest that in the future if you are posting a What's on my Bench post that you post it as a NEW post.  In the subject line say something like What's On My Bench: [then the title that you want].
If you do it this suggested way (as opposed to continually adding to the original post) it will be easier over time for everyone to read and to relate the replies.  It will keep the conversations more relevant.
This is not a RULE.  It is simply a SUGGESTION.
Thanks for your consideration... and thanks for posting What's On My Bench topics.