Topics

A Lesson: How to Reply to a forum message

Hi everyone...
Just a quick lesson:
  • Most of you that have subscribed have opted to receive emails from this forum.
  • When you want to post a reply to one of those emails you have two options:
    1. Simply reply to the email from your email program.  Your reply will then be added to the topic thread and will be emailed to all subscribers.
    2. View/Reply online.  Look at the bottom of the message and you will see a bunch of links.  One of them is View/Reply online.  Click that link and you will be taken online where you can reply to the message.
And it's worth mentioning that at the bottom of each email that you receive from the forum you will find a variety of links that will assist you with both messages and your subscription.
I'm looking forward to subscribers joining conversations about Automata.