Topics

3D Printer

I value this forum.  Some of the posts so far have been from automatists that use 3D printers.  I had been on the path of purchasing a mini lathe and a mill.  After reading the 3D printer posts and after rethinking what I was really try to accomplish I've started down the path of learning about 3D printers.
So far what I am finding is that there are many printers available...at many price points.  Filament seems to be the most important aspect of 3D printing so I am on that path right now...learning about the filaments that are available.
Thanks to those of you that have posted about 3D printers.