Re: What's on my bench: Auger Lift Test Stand

Myron Tupa

Jim, If THAT is just a text stand, I can't imagine what your "real" automaton will look like!  The origin of the auger is amusing and works perfectly with your design.  Even though I don't understand the nomenclature I can see there is a great mind working overtime to make amusing/fascinating automata!  Is your work space always that well organized?
I'm now headed down to my messy works spaces and hope to make some progress on my "50/70" automaton which is 10 years late celebrating one step son's birthday and mine!
Myron