Re: What's on my bench: A completed Bottle Spinner

Good morning Gus...
Your timing is good.  I just uploaded the videos.
Regarding the ratchets specifically...you can see them in this video beginning at about 3:00 minutes.  If you watch long enough you will see the normal speed turn to slow motion (4X).  In slow motion it's easier to see the little ratchets working.  And in case it's not clear, there is chain attached to the levers that the biped is stepping on.  The upper end of the chains are attached to the ratchet body's (and cause the body to rotate, and thus the pawls engage and covert motion to rotary).
I hope all is well with you.

On Tue, 29 Sep 2020 at 22:53, Gus <klekner@...> wrote:
Hi Jim,
Hard to imagine how it works,  the bottle spins, what purpose do the ratchets serve ? The video will clarify, I'm sure
Good luck with the marketing. hopefully leading to rentals.
Cheers,
Gus

Keep Safe