What's on my Bench: Video Production
Greetings from San Diego...
Well, I've created three new videos.
- To capture the video I use my Pixel 2 XL
- I also use the Pixel 2 XL for the sound capture.
- I have two tripods, a floor standing model and a desktop model (that I designed).
- I use a window blind that pulls down the backside of my workbench to provide a backdrop.
- I use natural light from the open garage door, and a studio light.
- Kdenlive is the video editor.
- YouTube is the movie theater.
- I have a difficult time managing the blue jays (keeping them quiet). And a neighbor was cutting stepping stones for what seemed like years...I had to work around that noise.
- The LED shop lighting that I have causes my videos to become 'banded' sometimes. It's frustrating.
I find creating these videos to be stressful, and I am never satisfied. That said...at least I'm trying...and learning to do better. I believe that video is an important part of the total picture.
With best regards
James Coffee Studiosjim@...
..."a Democracy is not a spectator sport"
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.