What's on my Bench: Video Production

Greetings from San Diego...
Well, I've created three new videos.
  • To capture the video I use my Pixel 2 XL
  • I also use the Pixel 2 XL for the sound capture.
  • I have two tripods, a floor standing model and a desktop model (that I designed).
  • I use a window blind that pulls down the backside of my workbench to provide a backdrop.
  • I use natural light from the open garage door, and a studio light.
  • Kdenlive is the video editor.
  • YouTube is the movie theater.
  • I have a difficult time managing the blue jays (keeping them quiet).  And a neighbor was cutting stepping stones for what seemed like years...I had to work around that noise.
  • The LED shop lighting that I have causes my videos to become 'banded' sometimes.  It's frustrating.
I find creating these videos to be stressful, and I am never satisfied.  That said...at least I'm trying...and learning to do better.  I believe that video is an important part of the total picture.

Enjoy.

With best regards

    -Jim-
James Coffee Studios
jim@...
JamesCoffeeStudios.com
870 Gretna Green Way
Escondido, CA  92025
985-247-9779

..."a Democracy is not a spectator sport"