Re: Many thanks to Marc for an excellent magazine

Automata Magazine

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks very much for your supportive note and kind sentiments. I sincerely appreciate you writing. I have hopes of someone coming forward to take up the reins, so stay tuned. We’ll see what happens.

All best wishes,
Marc

On Sep 19, 2020, at 12:27 PM, Jurgen Bullaert <bullaert@...> wrote:

Hello Marc,

Many thanks for all the time and effort you spend on making the automata magazine. For me, a newbie on building automata, it was a great source on the techniques Of making an automata. I wish you all the best and i hope you will fully recover from your back injuries.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jurgen Bullaert

Op 19 sep. 2020 om 16:59 heeft Automata Magazine <automatamag@...> het volgende geschreven:

Hi Bill,

Thanks very much for your supportive note and kind sentiments. I sincerely appreciate you writing. I have hopes of someone coming forward to take up the reins, so stay tuned. We’ll see what happens.

All best wishes,
Marc

On Sep 17, 2020, at 7:12 AM, veeracer@... wrote:

I would also like to jump in and say what an asset this magazine has been to me and do hope it will somehow carry on, but taking care of yourself is job number one and I am wishing you the best for a speedy and painless recovery !

BillB