Re: This concept tickles my automata fancy

Gus

A couple of Covid ideas, which if it continues worldwide as it has, I will probably fabricate;

A -   A shopfront is seen, its  window stacked with toilet paper. Standing in front of the window is a group of people with their backs
        to the viewer. In unison, the raise their arms, and bend forward seeming to worship what they see.....title " Saved !"

B -  A head, wearing a mask over the lower face is sitting at a restaurant table, food on  a plate. As the arm raises towards the
      mouth with the food, the mask flips open to reveal the opened mouth, ready to receive...... title, " Covid19  Mask"

Regards,
Gus

Keep Safe