WIP "The Politician" Body Frame

Gus

The body, and most of the control elements is completed. A "skeleton" will be added to give form to the body so the suit will  sit properly. To follow next is the mechanism control cams, and the motor drive itself. I expect this step to be much slower than the progress so far.
The front view,

The connections to various elements are mostly at the front. The figure is standing on a round platform which will allow the whole body to turn. I used a lazy susan fitting for this movement.

Others are at the rear. The steel cables which will connect to the cams go below through the back of the feet. All movements have return springs, which means the cams are pull actioned via these cables.

To follow is the last mechanism for the work, which will only be revealed on completion of the automaton.

Thanks for viewing,

Regards,
Gus

Keep Safe