Re: Random motion

Hello again...
I find this interesting.  I'm guessing that this is not your first construction with cardboard. Tell us more.  Perhaps you have more images?  Any video.  I'm wondering to myself if cardboard would be a good medium for prototyping.  What part of the world are you in?  What are you interested in random motion and linkages?
I know...lot's of questions.  Sorry.  I'm simply interested...and that is what this forum is about.

On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 00:30, <catilaporte@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Thamks and yes! Cardboard ribbons, so i can make a bunch of gears not having to calculate anything !
Here is what i was looking at before discovering the  mechanism 125!
http://dynref.engr.illinois.edu/aml.html
(I still have to figure out a right way to constrain to vertical axe )