Re: What's On My Bench - Colorado Christmas

Hi Mike...
Delightful.  Many good things here.  A couple of my impressions:
  • The white background is perfect.  Not overstated...but certainly there.
  • The Santa and reindeer paint job is really good.  You look at them and don't even think about the finish.  You just see Santa and a sleigh and reindeer.
  • I like your drive unit.  I find the cams and wooden gears fascinating to watch.
  • The thing that I like the most about this automata are the little snowmen.  You did not need to put anything down there...but you put snowmen. Perfect!
Thanks for sharing the video.
Happy Holidays
-Jim Coffee-

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 at 12:37, Mike <smc5910@...> wrote:
Here's a video of the automata in action:
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
--
Hope you enjoy it and have a very merry Christmas. :)

Mike

Wooden Curiosities