What's on my bench: Progress, and a mess

The top portion of the Electric Chair is completed in terms of all of the items that will move have been installed.  Still lots to do, of course, but at this time I have started working on the drive frame.  The big spoked wheels that you see are pulleys that will reduce handle crank speed (and motor speed) of 60 rpm down to 1 rpm.  I need both speeds (60 rpm and 1 rpm) in the drive frame.
Also pictured is a mess.  This is what my bench looks like just before I straighten things out.
Happy Holidays everyone.

IMG_20191220_170733-1000.jpg